Friday, June 15, 2007

feature on mothering.com!

found this is my youtube inbox today!!!


Hi,

My name is Kimber and I am the Resource Editor and Web Editor at Mothering magazine (www.mothering.com). While searching for homebirth videos this morning, I found yours. So lovely! I would like to link to your video from our site's media section. Please check it out (click on Mothering Media on the homepage) and let me know what you think. You can contact me at kimber@mothering.com.

Peace,

Kimber Shining Star
Resource Editor / Web Editor
Mothering Magazine




this in regards to this video. HERE IT IS on mothering

!!! i feel so honored !!! i also feel so humbled that people like it. i mean it was certainly empowering and inspiring to me but again, little ol' me and my experience. im happy it's doing some good for others.

No comments: