a list, because sometimes life requires a little condensing.
+ going to new parks! (see below story for some lulz)
+ meeting new neighbors, finding out that within 30 feet of us are two other apartments inhabited by people who go to our teensy church. what are the chances?
+ olive will be one in just 8 days
+ augustine will be 3 in just 11 days
+ maggie's birthday tomorrow
+ raining on my seeds
+ david's last day is in one week. you cannot understand the weight that will be lifted!
+ nick's new mixtape (muxtape)
+ good news on the horizon for my brother in law/sister in law, i can just feel it!
+ Agora III coming!
- Agora III is the same day as the kid's birthday.
- havn't heard back from whole foods regarding his application yet.
- augustine somehow figured out his birthday present (a wagon). my theory is xray vision through the garage door)
- and people are starving all over the world...
- shane claiborne coming to town next week and his dinner is already full!
- havn't yet found a babysitter for next week so we can attend the columbus justice revival!
since we just moved here & the weather has been less than ideal we havn't been exploring the neighborhood all that much yet. so one day after leaving story time at whetstone library i turned right instead of left and went towards the park of roses. there is a very nice park near there complete with a "casting pond" full of ducks that i anticipate us feeding all summer. anyways so we went there yesterday with my dad and had a good time. upon leaving auggie and i got into a discussion about our favorite part of the day/park and without skipping a beat out spills with childlike honesty and enthusiasm seeing the duck poop! we go for the slides, stay for the poo apparently.